Parkour 100 Series (PK101/PK102 Bundle)
The Parkour 100 Series, which includes Parkour 101 and Parkour 102, is a comprehensive online training program that covers the fundamental skills, concepts, and mindsets you need to start your parkour journey in a safe, effective way.
What do I get from the Parkour 100 Series?
- Access to a world-renowned parkour curriculum developed over the past 10 years by Ryan Ford & Amos Rendao
- 8+ hrs. of English-captioned, HD video lectures & tutorials (85+ lessons) to teach you safe & effective training methods
- 9 PDF guides full of lesson plans, programming schedules, & other tools to aid your training
- 9 quizzes to assess your understanding of key concepts
- Lifetime updates to the ever-evolving Parkour 100 Series curriculum & knowledge base
- Direct access to Ryan, Amos, and other ParkourEDU coaches via the Parkour 100 Series Facebook group
- 30-day money back guarantee (full refund policy)
What will I learn?
- Become strong & mobile with the iconic exercises of Parkour Strength Training
- Increase ground awareness through useful quadrupedal movement patterns
- Prevent injuries by learning to safely land, roll, & fall in the real world
- Connect the body & mind with the skill of rail balancing
- Master the mechanics of jumping
- Navigate low obstacles such as benches, walls, & rails
- Vault low obstacles such as benches, walls, & rails
- Redirect momentum with tic tac & wall running skills
- Brachiate and mount overhead obstacles like scaffolding & tree branches
- Overcome high walls, gates, and fences with cat leaps & climb-ups
- Show up in style with basic flips and spins
- Build adaptability through complex movement sequences & improvisational drills
- Dominate obstacle courses
Who is it for?
- People who are sick of boring, ineffective workouts with little real-world application
- Parkour novices of all ages & ability levels
- Intermediate & advanced parkour practitioners who want to become better parkour coaches
- Fitness enthusiasts & professionals who want to incorporate basic parkour skills into workouts
- Athletes from other sports who want to cross-train in parkour in order to become more well-rounded
What will I need?
- The drive to improve your fitness while learning awesome, new skills
- A mobile device or computer with Internet access
- A park with common obstacles like grassy fields, low walls, benches, rails, & high bars
- A body without any major injuries, dysfunctions, or other medical problems. Please check with your doctor before beginning this course!