The ParkourEDU Seminar
What Is It?
An action-packed, 8 hour introduction to the fundamental movements and concepts of the ParkourEDU method.
- Early bird: $199 (until 14 days before)
- Full price: $249 (within 14 days)
Learn How To
- Improve bodyweight strength & mobility
- Move quadrupedally
- Prevent falling related injuries
- Balance the body & mind
- Master jumping & landing mechanics
- Use vaults to navigate low obstacles
- Ascend & descend high obstacles
- Dominate obstacle courses
- Play, flow, explore, & improvise
- And much more!
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for adults (18+) with little to no experience with parkour. Obstacle course racers, CrossFitters, martial artists, and many other types of athletes will gain valuable movement skills to apply to their own practice.
Trainers will learn a comprehensive system of concepts of movements with many real-life applications. Additionally, the ParkourEDU method offers invaluable cross-training potential for athletes and clients of all types.
Host an Event
Want to bring a ParkourEDU event to your location? We would love to come visit your community. Let’s get something on the schedule!
Looking for a custom parkour seminar designed for your unique group? We have special curriculum for military, law enforcement, kids, seniors, & more.
Subscribe to our email list to be notified of upcoming events, special offers, & more.