Read below for answers to some of our most common questions.
What is ParkourEDU’s return policy?
- Please view our Returns & Exchanges page for all related policies.
Is Parkour 101 the right program for me?
- Parkour 101 is designed to be appropriate for Parkour novices of all ages & ability levels, and will also benefit:
- Intermediate & advanced parkour practitioners who want to become better parkour coaches
- Fitness enthusiasts & professionals who want to incorporate basic parkour skills into workouts
- Athletes from other sports who want to cross-train in parkour in order to become more well-rounded
- If you have any major injuries, dysfunctions, or other medical problems, please check with your doctor before beginning this course!
Where is ParkourEDU located?
- ParkourEDU Headquarters are located at 3850 Frontier Ave Ste #250, Boulder, CO, 80301 alongside the famous APEX Movement Boulder parkour and athletic facility. APEX Boulder also serves as ParkourEDU’s primary testing and training facility.
Does ParkourEDU offer private coaching?
- ParkourEDU is currently in the process of creating and implementing systems to connect certified educators with students in our community seeking private coaching.
- ParkourEDU forums and our Facebook group are currently the best way to get feedback and instruction from certified coaches.
- ParkourEDU also offers seminars & workshops.
How do I become a ParkourEDU certified coach?
When is the next ParkourEDU seminar?
- View our seminars page for updates on scheduled events, or to schedule your own seminar!