197 learners taking this course
Designed to build upon the Parkour 101 curriculum, Parkour 102 teaches the remaining fundamentals of parkour, promotes better strength and mobility, and emphasizes the relationship between the two. Students will learn basic skills including vaulting, wall running, brachiating, climbing, flipping, and spinning. Additionally, students will apply these skills to complete mental challenges, complex movement combinations, and obstacle courses.
What do I get from Parkour 102?
- Access to the world-renowned parkour curriculum developed over the past 10 years by Ryan Ford & Amos Rendao
- 4+ hrs. of interactive HD video lectures & tutorials (35+ lessons) to teach you safe & effective training methods
- 5 PDF guides filled with lesson plans, programming schedules, & other tools to aid your training
- 5 quizzes to test your understanding of key concepts
- Lifetime updates to the ever evolving Parkour 102 curriculum & knowledge base
- Top notch support via the Parkour 102 Facebook group with direct access to Ryan, Amos, Brandon, & other ParkourEDU coaches
- 30-day money back guarantee (see our full refund policy)
What will I learn?
- Become strong & mobile with the iconic exercises of Parkour Strength Training
- Prevent injuries by learning to safely fall in the real world
- Vault low obstacles such as benches, walls, & rails
- Redirect momentum with tic tac & wall running skills
- Brachiate and mount overhead obstacles like scaffolding & tree branches
- Overcome high walls, gates, and fences with cat leaps & climb-ups
- Show up in style with basic flips and spins
- Build adaptability through complex movement sequences & improvisational drills
- Dominate obstacle courses
Who is it for?
- People who are sick of boring, ineffective workouts with little real-world application
- Parkour novices of all ages & ability levels
- Intermediate & advanced parkour practitioners who want to become better parkour coaches
- Fitness enthusiasts & professionals who want to incorporate basic parkour skills into workouts
- Athletes from other sports who want to cross-train in parkour in order to become more well-rounded
What will I need?
- The drive to improve your fitness while learning awesome, new skills
- A mobile device or computer with Internet access
- A park with common obstacles like grassy fields, low walls, benches, rails, & high bars
- A body without any major injuries, dysfunctions, or other medical problems. Please check with your doctor before beginning this course!
- Class 7 Overview
- Summarized Warm-Up Routine
- Peel-Out: 1st Line of Defense (Awareness) Free Preview
- Peel-Out: 2nd Line of Defense (Preempting)
- Peel-Out: 3rd Line of Defense (Ukemi)
- Pop Vault
- Cat Hang
- Cat Leap
- Running and Jumping Climb-Up
- Summarized Cool-Down Routine
- Class 7 Guide + Videos (Downloads)
- Class 7 Quiz