529 learners taking this course
Designed to progress from class to class, Parkour 101 teaches the fundamentals of parkour, promotes better strength and mobility, and emphasizes the relationship between the two. Students will learn basic skills including moving quadrupedally, landing, rolling, falling, balancing, and jumping. Additionally, students will apply these skills to complete mental challenges, complex movement combinations, and obstacle courses.
What do I get from Parkour 101?
- Access to a world-renowned parkour curriculum developed over the past 10 years by Ryan Ford & Amos Rendao
- 4+ hrs. of English-captioned, HD video lectures & tutorials (50+ lessons) to teach you safe & effective training methods
- 5 PDF guides full of lesson plans, programming schedules, & other tools to aid your training
- 5 quizzes to assess your understanding of key concepts
- Lifetime updates to the ever-evolving Parkour 101 curriculum & knowledge base
- Direct access to Ryan, Amos, and other ParkourEDU coaches via the Parkour 100 Series Facebook group
- 30-day money back guarantee (full refund policy)
What will I learn?
- Become strong & mobile with the iconic exercises of Parkour Strength Training
- Increase ground awareness through useful quadrupedal movement patterns
- Prevent injuries by learning to safely land, roll, & fall in the real world
- Connect the body & mind with the skill of rail balancing
- Master the mechanics of jumping
- Navigate low obstacles such as benches, walls, & rails
- Build adaptability through complex movement sequences & improvisational drills
Who is it for?
- People who are sick of boring, ineffective workouts with little real-world application
- Parkour novices of all ages & ability levels
- Intermediate & advanced parkour practitioners who want to become better parkour coaches
- Fitness enthusiasts & professionals who want to incorporate basic parkour skills into workouts
- Athletes from other sports who want to cross-train in parkour in order to become more well-rounded
What will I need?
- The drive to improve your fitness while learning awesome, new skills
- A mobile device or computer with Internet access
- A park with common obstacles like grassy fields, low walls, benches, rails, & high bars
- A body without any major injuries, dysfunctions, or other medical problems. Please check with your doctor before beginning this course!
- Train Smart, Train Safe
- Class 1 Overview
- Principles of Warming Up
- Full Warm-Up Routine
- Army Crawl
- Basic Quadrupedal Movement Free Preview
- Cat Balance
- Crab Walk
- Ground Kong
- Quadrupedal Gallop
- Air Squat
- Glute Bridge
- Principles of Cooling Down
- Full Cool-Down Routine
- Class 1 Guide + Videos (Downloads)
- Class 1 Quiz